Join ACERT as a Full Member Today !
Membership with the Association of Campus Emergency Response Teams is limited to emergency first response teams or groups on Canadian post-secondary (recognized college or university) campuses that meet the following criteria below:
- Be formally recognized by a department or service of the post-secondary campus, such as administration, health services, safety/security, student union, or emergency planning/operations.
- Have a minimum standard of care set at Standard First Aid (or it’s recognized equivalent) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation / Basic Life Support.
- Have established and approved written guidelines and/or policies and procedures.
Being an ACERT member allows you to participate in annual conferences that showcase the capabilities of our response teams and to bring opportunities about for discussion around emergency medical services! Members also have voting privileges at Annual General Meetings that have an impact on national campus response polices.
Being an ACERT member also provides you access to benefits with vendors such as Hard and Fast CPR.
Price of Membership
For all these amazing benefits and opportunities, membership is an annual cost of $100 per team. This helps ACERT maintain archives of resources, website materials, sponsorship deals, printed assets, and assists teams in conference hosting. If your team cannot afford the membership fee, but would like to join ACERT, send us an email at email@example.com .
Don't Qualify as a Full Member ?
Membership with the Association of Campus Emergency Response Teams is limited to emergency first response teams or groups on Canadian post-secondary campuses only. If you are a non-operational team, a team in the process of forming, a team does not meet our above-mentioned criteria, or a high school (secondary school) response team, you may contact us to explain your situation and determine if you’re eligible for our Associate Membership. Conditions of being an Associate Member include:
- Attending conferences as participants only without the ability to host.
- No access to any benefits or services offered at a discount.
- Access to consultation services to help promote your team to Full Membership Status
- No voting rights at Annual General Meetings.